Noblesville Babe Ruth Tournament Registration
- Can be done online or via the mail-in forms.
- To signup online create a participant account with an age 20 or older - you will then be shown the tournaments available for registration like with the in-house programs. You can pay by credit card or mail a check in for payment.
2016 Tournament Schedule
- April 15-17 - King of the Spring (13U, 14U)
- May 13-15 - Hamilton County Classic (13U, 14U)
- May 27-30 - Memorial Slugfest (13U, 14U)
- June 17-19 - Father's Day Frenzy (14U, 15U)
- June 24-26 - Noblesville Summer Slam (13U, 16U, 17/18U)
- June 30-July 4 - Firecracker Classic (14U, 15U)
- July 8-10 - Mid-Summer Classic (13U, 16U, 17/18U)
- July 15-17 - Noblesville Invitational (14U, 15U)
- July 22-24 - Battle of the Bats (13U, 15U)
- Three (3) game guarantee
- Teams will transfer to single elimination bracket
- Awards for first and second place teams
- Two (2) lighted, 60/90 diamonds that are groomed before each game
- Entries will be limited to 8 teams per age group.
- Entry fee is $495 per tournament.
- For teams needing hotels please visit our Tournament Hotel Page for your exclusive Noblesville Babe Ruth Tournament Discounts.
- Field Location: Inside Forest Park. 701 Cicero Road, Noblesville, in 46060
Contact: Joe Burgess, Tournament Coordinator